Local wedding officiant performs weddings, vow renewal ceremonies, commitment ceremony, beach weddings & LGBTQ ceremonies (same sex marriages) in greater Ft. Lauderdale. Read reviews, see affordable prices & learn about our services.
Fort Lauderdale FL – Hollywood FL – Weston FL – Davie FL
Coral Springs FL – Pompano Beach FL – Parkland FL
What Does That Wedding Lady™ Do? (The Short Version)
As a licensed, bonded and insured wedding officiant, I perform wedding ceremonies (or commitment or vow renewal ceremonies.) I am also a minister serving all faiths.
Provider Highlights (The Long Version)
- Multi-award winning provider with powerful reviews from 100s of happy clients
- Passionate about my vocation and the couples I serve. I LOVE my job!
- Provides Wedding Ceremonies, Commitment Ceremonies, Renewal of Marriage Vows Ceremonies, Elopement Ceremonies, Same Sex Weddings and Polyamory Services.
- Warm, collaborative and highly personalized service
- Competitive simple prices to make your life easy
- Every ceremony is unique to the couple. No stock one-size-fits-all ceremonies.
- Free sand pouring or handbinding unity activity-I supply everything. (Value-$100; Competitors charge to add unity activities whereas I offer this as a free of charge, value add service.)
- Leave it all to me or have as much input you desire.
- Easy, stress-free process. I’m a real pro and I guide you every step of the way.
- Especially geared towards assisting out of area clients who need to figure out the who, what, when and where of their ceremony.
- I come to your chosen location to perform the ceremony.
- Excellent sense of humor who keeps the fun in the process, and possesses a tremendous singing voice (ok, the second one is a lie, when I sing, dogs howl.)